Drug Rehab Southampton has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
How We Help
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab Southampton is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
To get there, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Collaborating with local treatment bodies that are near the patients' homes.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Concentrate on the complexities and after-effects of addiction to develop a treatment plan that is based on facts and evidence.
- Make recovery achievable and in reach by implementing peer support and Mutual Aid.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
You can call Drug Rehab Southampton's Addiction on 0800 772 3971 if you wish to know more about their services.
For Those In Our Programme
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).