NHS Or Private Treatment?
Private residential facility is better treatment option for many people. In the most cases, getting into centre can be organised within twenty four hours. You can get the assess in the private rehab treatment centre, on off the chances that you have enough resources to pay their private charges or you have private medical insurance. You can also get admission in NHS to a private rehab centres.
Who Can Apply For Rehab Funding With The NHS?
UK residents can choose addiction rehab treatment by NHS at group based recovery or private recovery, which is free at the purpose of conveyance. You might be required to prove that you have sought local community-based rehab alternatives before to be able to apply for NHS funding at a residential rehab facility. Residential admission process could take several weeks to go through pending funding approval by local addiction team to enter NHS residential rehabilitation treatment program.
You can find out where is the closest drug and alcohol action team at your GP.
Advantages And Disadvantages
- Relaxed treatment plan
- Spend of admission - within 24 hours sometimes.
- All treatment is done on one place daily routine and care are in cohesion;
- We provide the same staff and specialist throughout our treatment session to our patients.
- Treatment will take place in an environment which is away from worries and temptations, so the patients can focus solely on recovery;
- Strong bonds are formed with therapists and other patients in the therapeutic community;
- Also we offer call, letter, accommodation and other facilities including visiting families and friends;
- Art, gym health and fitness exercise activities are included in the treatment program;
- Aftercare agenda;
- Costs more than rehabilitation on the NHS;
- Not included in health insurance cover.
Rehabilitation of NHS
- Free of cost;
- Anyone can access it;
- It is near to your home, family and local community;
- Time-consuming admission procedure;
- May not be referred to residential rehab;
- In case of different treatments, patients may be asked to go to different clinics/centres.
- Recovery may be affected by access to drug and alcohol and by life distraction.
- There is a limited access to the personal specialist
- During the rehab, patients might have different doctors/personnel;
- Creating an outpatient support network might be more difficult.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Alternative Of NHS Cross Border Treatment
It takes months to organise the admission to private rehab centre via the NHS or local addiction centre in UK even the result is uncertain. But it is easy related to above case to achieve quick access to finance through EU cross border healthcare directives.
You're eligible UK patient keen on quick admission process, get further procedure information from the Drug Rehab Southampton website today.